November 15, 2019
Friday @ 9:00 AM
Negros Occidental, Philippines
Danjugan Island Marine Reserve And Sanctuaries 6112 Cauayan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
About Marine, Wildlife and Sustainability Camp
Join us for an incredible science and conservation learning experience with our Marine, Wildlife, and Sustainability Camp happening this November 15-19 together with Danjugan Island and Sipalay City!
Immerse yourself in destinations in Negros Occidental known for their sustainable & environmentally-friendly approaches towards tourism and conservation.
View full details on bit.ly/DanjuganAndSipalayCamp
* 2N accommodations in Moray Lagoon Camp, Danjugan Island
* 2N accommodations in Driftwood Village Resort, Sugar Beach, Sipalay
* Meals during Marine & Wildlife camp days
* Lectures and learning experiences (Marine and Terrestrial)
* Camp kit, Workbook
* Guided snorkeling, kayaking, trekking, birdwatching
* All boat rides during tours
* Roundtrip van transport from Bacolod City
* Reusable water tumbler
LIMITED slots only. Registration is on a first confirm, first reserve basis. 50% downpayment needed to confirm slot.
Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
See you at...