December 15, 2018
Saturday @ 8:00 AM
Pascor Drive, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
CSM Building, Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño, 1704 Parañaque
About Sunday School Teacher's Workshop 2018-2019
Sunday school teachers, it's time to prepare for the next ministry year!
From the premier maker of Sunday school materials and church equipping events, Church Strengthening Ministry presents the Sunday School Teachers' Workshop 2018-2019 featuring "The Promised King." The Promised King is the third book of the well-loved "The Promise" series ("The Promised Child" and "The Promised Savior"), which features chronological stories from the New Testament and the early church history for Sunday school and family devotions.
CSM Dates: December 15, 2018, January 12 and 26, 2019
Time: 8am to 4pm
Venue: CSM Building, Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño, Parañaque City
(Complete schedule and venue will be posted at the CSM website soon)
• Plenary Talk on “The Importance of Teaching Early Church History to Children in Sunday School”
• Breakout Sessions for Beginners, Children 1 and Children 2
• Storytelling Techniques (for Beginners)
• Arts & Crafts
Early Bird Registration Fee: P250 (on or before December 7,2018)
Regular Registration Fee: P300 (December 8, 2018 and onwards)
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Deposit your registration payment to BDO Current Account # 6330-0639-73 under Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc.
2) Send a copy of the deposit slip via e-mail to email@example.com with the following details: name of participant, name of church/organization, address, and contact number.
3) Our Training Department will send a confirmation of your registration.
For more details, contact 0927-834-9246 (Cat Santos) or 0908-893-7016 (Ptr. Reuel Alfonso)
See you at...