May 18, 2019
Saturday @ 12:00 AM
Isla Verde, Batangas, Philippines
Isla Verde, Batangas City
About TRAVEL FOR A CAUSE WITH A FURRPAWS
Travel For A Cause
Proceeds will Donate to Animal Rescue PH
Event Fee 2500 per Person
Proceeds will go to Animal Rescue PH
Day 1 May 18, 2019
12:00MN Meet Up (Eton Centris)
05:00 Arrival at Batangas Public Market
05:00 Shop for Food / Breakfast (own expense)
07:20 Head to Port
08:30 Arrival at Tabangao port
09:00 Depart Port to Isla Verde
11:00 Arrival at Isla Verde (Check in)
12:30PM Lunch (Hosted)
01:00 Free Time (Swimming , Island Tour , Snorkeling) (own expense)
06:00 Dinner (Hosted)
09:00 Lights off
Day 2 (May 19, 2019)
05:30 Wake Up Call
07:00 Breakfast (Hosted)
08:00 Free Time
10:30 Pack up
12:00PM Departure from Island
02:00 Lunch (Own Expense)
03:30 Depart to Manila
07:30 ETA at Eton Centris
Php 2400 - All proceeds will be given to Animal Rescue PH
-Transportation (Boat and van)
-Guide fee / Coordinator fee
-Food (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
*Room Accomodation (own expense)
Drum Pangbanlaw (150/drum good for sharing)
anything not mentioned above
Things to do:
*The ITINERARY is just a basis and will not be perfect due to many factors such as weather condition, participants' pacing, traffic and etc. But we will do as much as possible to impose the Itinerary to prior notice to our participants.
THINGS TO BRING
(We recommend that you pack light and waterproof your things)
• Extra drinking water and snacks
• Extra clothes and sarong
• Kikay Kit
• Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deo)
• Sunblock and mosquito repellant
• Personal first aid kit
• Snorkeling gears (optional)
• Cell phones, powerbanks, and camera
• Beach slippers
• Garbage Bag
° Follow/apply the LNT principles (Leave No Trace)
• Take nothing but pictures
• Leave nothing but footprints
• Kill nothing but time
• Keep nothing but memories
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Advance Deposit/Reservation Fee: ₱1,500 deadline until April 10 or slots are available
* Remaining balance must be fullfilled on the event date.
* Advance Deposit/Reservation Fee is deductible, non-refundable but transferable to another person who is not on the guest list.
* Cancellation in (5) days prior the event considered as sold, must pay the full amount of event fee
* Failure to settle the confirmation fee will automatically forfeit the reservation fee and your slot.
* Payments are made through BPI Express, BDO or Palawan Express.
* Once payment is done kindly send a copy of deposit slip thru FB messenger.
* Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other participants not listed on
* The hosts has the right to cancel the event if the mininum number of participants is not met or if the weather is unfavorable.
* BY BOOKING A TOUR WITH US, YOU ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Isla Verde (or Verde Island) is one of the must-visit "off-the-beaten" destinations in Batangas City. The island is located between the islands of Luzon and Mindoro, along Verde Island Passage which is dubbed as the "Center of the Center of Marine Biodiversity in the World." Known for its pristine clear waters agnd amazing underwater treasures, it is a favorite among local and foreign tourists, backpackers and intrepid travelers looking for an awesome vacation away from the crowd.
See you at...